Where: Norsk Regnesentral, meeting room Alfa/Omega
Who is invited: Big Insight partners. Registration is not necessary.
Read more about the seminars in the News.
Technical level: 2/6 Language: English if needed
• Ethics: What is a fair/unbiased model? How can we detect that a machine learning model is unbiased or unjust?
• Ethics: Which models should not be developed even though they are legal?
• Who owns the data (which sometimes is unclear especially with non-personal data)?
• Should I anonymise the data as good as possible or good enough? When is it enough?
• How to meet requirements for making data (or code) public when publishing scientific papers?
• Public data for the common good?
1. Introduction by Anders Løland, Norsk Regnesentral
2. Telenor – Geoffrey Canright and/or Kenth Engø-Monsen: Anonymization in Telenor
4. NAV – Anders Holt: Privacy, personal data and moral(s) (theory)
6. Telenor – Axel Tidemann: No AI without good data