Where: Norsk Regnesentral, meeting room Alfa/Omega
Who is invited: Big Insight partners. Registration is not necessary.
Read more about the seminars in the News.
Technical level: 4/6 Language: English if needed
• Repetition from seminar 1 (but in greater detail):
o What is a personalised explanation of a model’s prediction?
o Why is it in general difficult to explain even seemingly simple models?
• Known methods for explanations of general, black-box models for classification, scoring, etc. and why they are desirable or not
• How to deal with dependent variables (results from current Big Insight research)
• A plan for how to explain models where the input is one or several time series
• Remaining challenges (with open discussion)